Friday 4 March 2011

men are from Mars and I am from somewhere else....

When I proudly showed my husband my first attempt at blogging I realised what I long suspected was true. 

I look at my blog title and I think (and so far we agree)



Then I think



Yes well I like gardening as well as crafting! 

While he thinks...... 



"Why do you want to blog about that?" he asked.  And now I cannot get this image out of my head.  It's a bit like the original Reggie Perrin played excellently by the now deceased Leonard Rossiter, who sees an image of a lumbering hippopotamus everytime anyone mentions his mother-in-law.

Here is the link if you need reminding or do not know what I am talking about:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2mLAajm7ZY

I'm afraid I will now have to embrace this connection but I'm thinking Beatrix Potter rather than the above image or I will know no peace of mind.   A pleasant, friendly, clean lady pig in muslin dress and white cotton bonnet and apron, patching and piecing in her armchair by the fire, or sowing seeds in her cottage garden....There I think I have laid that nightmare to rest and all is well on my planet but I do not know about my husband's...?

Happy sewing .....

Nicky

1 comment:

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...