Wednesday 6 January 2016

Scrappy trip round the world

This has been a popular pattern and has been floating around the Internet - pattern available on Bonnie Hunter's blog Quiltville.

When Cathy Ewbank offered me some of these blocks as a donation I leapt at the chance to make another quilt for the Siblings Together cause.


I thought there might be a few more orphans out there so asked on Instagram.  No one seemed to have any lying around but Jo and Merel both sent some blocks 


Leaving only five for me to do to finish the quilt top.


I used this as backing donated by Jude and Sarah, and finished off by quilting a grid on the diagonal.




Another quilt for #siblingstogether


2 comments:

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...