Wednesday 6 January 2016

Snowballs anyone? FAL project 6

This is another top given to me by my friend Britt.



All I had to do was put it all together.  Which I did and hand quilted it with Cotton Perle - it didn't take as long as I thought it would.   It never does really....



I still might add a bit of quilting or something in the white bits, but I did have it out over Christmas, and in fact I still do.  


In fact someone is rather taken with it!

Another FAL15 project to link up with Adrianne @Onthewindyside


2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

1 comment:

  1. It's lovely! How about a pair of holly leaves or the outline of a star or Christmas tree in the snowballs?

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...