Tuesday 19 July 2016

Scraptastic Tuesday - July Winners







It's time to award the July Scraptastic Tuesday Link up prizes.


A huge thank you to our generous sponsors and here are the randomly drawn winners.
If you are a winner, congratulations, and watch for an email from me today to get you connected to your prize.

Please join Leanne from She Can Quilt and I next month to link up your scrappy project or thoughts on taming your scrap mountain on the second Tuesday - August 9.

And if you are looking for some scrappy inspiration, visit the July links, they are awesome.

3 comments:

  1. Why thank you!! And thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really thrilled with my win. Thank you very much for organising this monthly event - there are always so many interesting projects on view which give me lots of ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Nicky! Always fun to come and see what others are scrap-ing together. Now, I'll hop over to Fluffy Sheep Quilting to check it out as it is a new-to-me store. Thanks again. ;^)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, I'd really like to hear from you...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...